Initial 20-minute consultation via Zoom to:
- Discuss personal goals and needs
- Assess eligibility and appropriateness for IDM program
- Meet with a trained fasting and nutritional coach
- Answer your questions about the program
Exclusive online resources including:
- Introductory 5 hr dietary training module covering Low Carbohydrate, High Fat (LCHF) diets and intermittent fasting
- Three comprehensive E-books covering Weight Loss, Fasting, and Type 2 Diabetes
- Summary sheets for easy reference
- Online video training courses on fasting tips
Nutritional counsellor will:
- discuss individualized dietary and fasting regimens
- provide counselling and support
- answer questions, troubleshooting
- arrange scheduling
Follow-up appointments are 50-minutes long, done in small groups of 2-5 clients. We suggest weekly follow-ups for the first month and monthly thereafter, but you may use them as you need. There is no expiration on the appointment packages.
Initial Consultation: $49 USD (Applied toward Packages upon enrollment)
- 18 Group Sessions
- 24 Group Sessions (~$132 Savings)
The IDM Alumni packages offer continued group support to reach your goals or maintain the changes you’ve made to your lifestyle. Email your IDM educator to learn more.
IDM Alumni 6-Pack
- 6 Group Sessions
IDM Alumni 12-Pack
- 12 Group Sessions (~$97 Savings)
PURCHASE ALUMNI PACKAGE BY CONTACTING YOUR EDUCATOR
The fees above include:
- Online program materials and workshops
- Group dietary counseling sessions
- All applicable sales taxes. A receipt will be provided.
Note: Fees are not covered by OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance Plan). There are no refunds.
After a year of changing my diet, I weigh 53kg less, ejection fraction is 54, HbA1C 5.9%, from 9,1% in February 2015, total cholesterol is 5mmol/l, blood pressure 115/72 without blood pressure medicine…
When I started fasting and saw how quickly the weight was coming off, I made a goal to lose 100 pounds in 2015. I met that goal in September.
I lost 12 lbs. the first month and then 6 lbs. per month thereafter for a total of 30 lbs. going from 256 to 226 in 4 months…I can confidently say I beat diabetes and prediabetes in 4 months.
Your own physician will decide which tests are necessary depending upon your medical condition. Some may require more frequent testing and others less.
Initial and Yearly: Lipid Panel, Fasting C-Peptide, Fasting Insulin, Vitamin B12, high sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hsCRP)
Every 3 Months: Complete blood count, fasting glucose, creatinine, uric acid, sodium, potassium, chloride, albumin/creatinine ratio (urine), urea, bicarbonate Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1C), alanine transaminase (ALT), alkaline phosphatase (ALP), albumin, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium.
- Consult your physician to keep him/her advised of dietary changes and to arrange medical follow up and blood work as needed. S/he should provide instruction with regards to any necessary changes to medications while undergoing dietary changes. The IDM provides dietary guidance only and takes no responsibility for any medical decisions. That discussion is between your physician and yourself.
- Fill the online form below to arrange a 20-minute online consultation. A link will be emailed to you 12 hours before your appointment. Click on the link and follow the instructions to connect via Zoom. If you decide to join the program, you will be provided with an access code to make the payment.
Once you join:
- We will email you a contract and informed consent. Please read carefully, sign, and return via email us, along with payment.
- You will have access to all online resources including introductory module, E-books and video courses on fasting. We encourage careful review of all materials for maximal benefit.
- Arrange follow up appointments online according to your own needs. Small group sessions provide the peer support that fosters an environment of mutual support and compliance. Studies confirm that group counselling is far more effective than individual appointments.