Free 20-minute initial consultation via Zoom Video Conferencing
- Discuss personal goals and needs
- Meet with a trained fasting and nutritional coach
- Answer your questions about the program
- Assess your eligibility and appropriateness for IDM and compatability with Educator
- Applies to both coaching packages and one-on-one consultations
12 Month Access to Membership Community
- Education modules covering Low Carbohydrate, High Fat (LCHF) diets and Intermittent Fasting
- Access to quick tips and e-b00ks covering fasting, diabetes and weight loss
- Fasting Protocols
- Frequently updated Q&A videos
Work with Nutritional Educators
- Discuss individualized dietary and fasting regimens
- Provide counselling and support
- Answer questions, troubleshooting
- Arrange scheduling
Follow-up appointments are 50-minutes long, done in small groups of 2-5 clients. We suggest weekly follow-ups for the first month and monthly thereafter, but you may use them as you need. There is no expiration on the appointment packages.
- 12 Group Sessions
- 18 Group Sessions ($183 savings)
- 24 Group Sessions ($377 savings)
- 30 Mins – $175 | 60 Mins – $250
The IDM Alumni packages offer continued group support to reach your goals or maintain the changes you’ve made to your lifestyle. Email your IDM Educator to learn more.
IDM Alumni 6-Pack
- 6 Group Sessions
- 30 Mins – $175 | 60 Mins – $250
The fees above include:
- Online program materials and workshops
- Group dietary counseling sessions (online via Zoom Video Conferencing)
- All applicable sales taxes. A receipt will be provided.
Note: Fees are not covered by OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance Plan). There are no refunds.
- Consult your physician to keep him/her advised of dietary changes and to arrange medical follow up and blood work as needed. S/he should provide instruction with regards to any necessary changes to medications while undergoing dietary changes. IDM provides dietary guidance only and takes no responsibility for any medical decisions. That discussion is between your physician and yourself. Please see the video from Dr. Fung at the bottom of this page on the importance of fasting with medical supervision.
- Select your Educator below for your online consultation. You will be able to choose a date and time that works best for you. A confirmation link will be emailed to you 12 hours before your appointment. Click on the link and follow the instructions to connect via Zoom. After you have your initial consultation, you will be provided with instructions on how to purchase a coaching package, or schedule a one-on-one consultation.
Once you join:
- We will email you a contract and informed consent. Please read carefully, sign, and return via email us, along with payment.
- You will have access to all online resources including introductory module, E-books and video courses on fasting. We encourage careful review of all materials for maximal benefit.
- Arrange follow up appointments online according to your own needs. Small group sessions provide the peer support that fosters an environment of mutual support and compliance. Studies confirm that group counselling is far more effective than individual appointments.
Insurance Coverage for Coaching Services
United States of America
IDM Coaching services is qualified for coverage under the Health Savings Accounts (HSA)and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). Most of our American clients have successfully applied for reimbursement, although we cannot guarantee it. Some FSA cards have daily or monthly financial limitations on them. If the price of the IDM Coaching Program exceeds your daily or monthly transaction limit, please let your educator know. Arrangements can be made to accommodate your FSA or HSA account.