In Megan’s Blog:
Women and Fasting: Does Fasting Affect Your Cycle?
How can I track if I’m becoming more insulin sensitive?
Can someone on insulin with fatty liver lose weight?
Coach Nadia Pataguana tackled that in her most recent video.
The benefits of Green Tea
From anti-aging to boosting your metabolic rate.
Green Tea has long been known as a healthy way to warm body and soul, but it also has so many documented benefits beyond a warm glow on a cool day. Green tea increases basal metabolic rate and fat burning. It also lowers blood pressure, glucose and A1c.
But, did you know…
– Green tea leaves are not fermented like other teas, and therefore contain the highest level of antioxidants.
– Drinking green tea has been shown to increase fat burning and boost metabolic rate in controlled human trails.
– Green tea contains L-Theanine, which works synergistically with caffeine to improve brain function.
– It plays a large role in anti-aging and can reduce the risk of developing alzheimer’s.
– Population studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of cancer.
– Green tea is shown to reduce fasting blood glucose levels.
Want to learn more about the how and why about food, fasting and better health? Check out The Longevity Solution here, the newest book from Dr. Jason Fung and Dr. James J. DiNicolantonio – now available at Amazon.
Did you read this?
Exercise and Fasting Linked to Brain Detox
People are dying: Insulin being rationed as drug prices rise.
Did you miss it?
Coach John Clary did a live Q&A yesterday.