I’m Already a Member
If you are already a member, there may be several reasons why you may see this page:
Are you logged in?
It could mean that you haven’t logged in yet in which case, you can use this link to login or navigate the menu to Membership Community > Login
Is your membership expired?
To check whether or not your membership is expired, you can go to your My Accounts page click on Subscriptions on the left-hand side to see if your subscription is still active.
Is your browser cached?
If you were one of the early adopters of this program, your browser may have cached this error page that’s why you may be seeing this page even though you have logged in. The only way to resolve that is to clear your browser cache. Below are some instructions on how to clear your browser cache.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to “Details”, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Click Clear Now.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
- From the Safari menu, select Clear History… or Clear History and Website Data….
- Select the desired time range, and then click Clear History.
- Go to Safari > Quit Safari or press Command-Q to exit the browser completely.